10 Notable medical apps released this past week: Possible Weekly feature for iMedicalApps
(ED NOTE: The head editor of iMedicalapps.com, Iltifat Husain MD, and author of this post, tweeted that a review of the weekly apps may become a regular feature)
The following are 10 notable medical apps that were released this past week.
– A free ECG learning application that helps you identify arrhythmias
– It’s free right now, so definitely worth a download
2. Stroke: Patient
– App claims to be created by a team of stroke specialists.
– Could potentially be useful for patients who suffered stroke or are at higher risk, and their families.
3. Ferring IVF Wheel
– Pregnancy wheel for IVF calculations and management
– Created by industry (Ferring Reproductive Health)